Position: Post Ingegnere di produzione / Studio Manager
Sicília: Gruppu Sistemi Avanzati
Location: Sunnyvale CA US
Advanced Systems Group is seeking a Post Production Engineer / Studio Manager to support operations and technology at a video production facility in Sunnyvale. Primary duties include; production, post production, media management, equipment management, maintenance and repair tasks.
- Post production: editing, graphic design, color correction, grading
- Media management: Local SAN administration, removable media management and archiving
- Video production: studio management, gear maintenance, camera operation
- System maintenance: perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, routine and preventive maintenance of equipment
- Act as primary technical resource for post production and media management workflow and systems.
- Support MacPro based edit station configuration and troubleshooting
- Performing routine maintenance and troubleshooting on all related studio equipment
- Implement new technologies and train staff members in proper use
- Manage backups, improving work-flows and document post-production procedures
- Liaison with global IT team to represent departments technical interests
- 5 years of overall video production experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a post production environment
- Hands-on knowledge of video production systems and equipment, including analog/digital video/audio signals, monitoring and test equipment.
- Knowledge of video formats, protocols and encoding standards
- Deep understanding of Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects, et al), Final Cut Pro, Avid
- Extensive experience supporting and troubleshooting Mac OS X and related software
- Basic understanding of networking technologies – switching, patching, VLANs,10GBe, SDI, fibre channel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to work well in a team environment, including talent, producers and directors, under strict time deadlines
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Ability to work varied schedules and to work overtime and/or holidays
- Grace under pressure
- MAM support experience
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages