Position: Studio / Production Intern
Sicília: Nutmeg Creative
Location: New York NY US
To be considered as a candidate, please attach your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in Nutmeg and the industry as a whole. Applications without a professional cover letter and resume will not be considered.
NANTU À NOI
Nutmeg Creative supports brands, networks, and agencies in their business-building goals. We provide strategy and communication design for marketing, identity, interactive, production, and post. A premier post-production resource for the past four decades, Nutmeg has evolved into an award-winning integrated shop for all stages of creative development and implementation.
We pride ourselves in being a fully-staffed creative marketing and content-development resource that develops advertising, promotional and original content from concept through production to ultimate completion. As our Intern, you will be considered a true member of the team, and learn about Nutmeg’s unique, streamlined model for marketing content development. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our engineers, editors, and production team to witness first hand how we’ve successfully integrated the creative firepower of an advertising agency with the technical resources of a production and post-production facility under one roof.
Cuntrolla nutmegcreative.com per più.
ABOUT THE GIG
As our Intern, you can expect to be considered a crucial member of the Nutmeg family, meaning your work will be essential to the completion of studio sessions and projects. We value our interns and therefore are determined to create the most supreme learning environment, providing endless opportunities for shadowing our employees and witnessing their day-to-day tasks first hand. Nutmeg interns provide support to the entire staff and will therefore gain an excellent and well-rounded perspective of the business as a whole.
After guaranteeing you meet our qualifications below, please include your resume and cover-letter stating why you think you’d be a great addition to the Nutmeg team, along with your availability for the upcoming Summer 2018 semester (May-August).
Responsabilità è Dazi
We are looking for some amazing interns to work at least 2 days a week.
Here’s what you can look forward to learning:
- Client services: Ensure our talent and clients are comfortable from arrival to departure.
- Studio maintenance: Guarantee studios are in pristine condition and prepared for daily sessions.
- Running scripts, contracts, and work orders: Deliver important documents to our engineers and editors.
- Taking inventory: Manage office and studio supplies to ensure important materials are available for use.
- Drive Delivery: Gopher important information to and from remote clients.
- Administrative Assistance: Answer phones, organize staff events, and accommodate accounting needs.
Qualificazioni è Competenze
You’ve got the passion, but we have some basic requirements for every intern:
- Interest in post-production, production, and/or studio management.
- Ability to take initiative and complete obvious tasks prior to being asked to do so.
- Strong multitasking skills with an ability to complete each job with a high degree of excellence.
- Proper office etiquette, including responsibly responding to emails.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and a go-with-the-flow, can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Daily commute and meal reimbursement.
- School credit.
- Ability to sit-in on audio, video, and color-correcting sessions and production meetings.
- Immersion in a warm, welcoming, creative, and exciting working environment with people who are eager to see you thrive.
*This internship is unpaid.
Tipu di travagliu: Praticu
Stipendiu: $ 0.00 / ora
Locazione di u travagliu:
- New York, NY